Medical Record Assistance
How to Download Medical Records From Online Patient Portals?
Below are step by step instructions on how to access your medical records online through your patient portal.
My Chart (Computer)
1. Visit MyChart https://www.mychart.com/
2. Create or login to your MyChart account
3. Once logged in click Visits > Appointments and Visits > choose a recent visit date
4. Click on “View Notes” and/or “View After Visit Summary” or any document that has your qualifying condition
5. Click the symbol for the printer at the top of the page (this is the printer icon)
6. A print page will appear. At the top of the page, it says “PRINT THIS PAGE”. Click on that
7. Screen changes to print the page. Under “Destination” click on SAVE AS PDF
8. Save the file to your computer
9. Email the file to email@example.com
My Chart (App)
1. Login to MyChart App
2. Once logged in click Visits > Appointments and Visits > choose a recent visit date
3. Click on “View Notes” and/or “View After Visit Summary” or any document that has your qualifying condition
4. Take screenshots of each full page
5. Email screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Create or login to your FollowMyHealth account.
2. Once logged in click the 3 bars at the top left of the page
3. Click “My Health”
4. Click Export (the box with the arrow) to share your records
5. Click “Email”
6. Email the file to email@example.com
No Medical Records?
We're Here to Help!
Before you meet with one of our doctors, medical records are recommended for your appointment. If you need assistance or have questions on how to obtain yours email us today! We have a dedicated medical records team who is here to help you obtain a copy of your documentation.